Friday, May 18, 2007

Magic of MySpace

I'm feeling a little under the weather today (just a cold and sore throat) and I'm probably going to take a break from the book and cuddle up on the couch and read today. If I'm feeling better by the weekend, I may hit the beach but we'll see.

On a non-writing note, this morning I "found" one of my best friends that I lost touch with about 5 or 6 years ago on MySpace. We're in contact again and what an amazing feeling! Usually, I don't use MySpace to look up old friends, but this was something special. We spent hours together every day and when I moved, we promised to stay in touch but life got in the way. I'm thrilled to have you back in my life, Amy!

Anyone else ever find someone via the Internet?

1 shout outs:

April said...

I have found a bunch of people from my past online. Usually we don't end up keeping in touch for long, but I find it interesting to see what everyone's been up to. I don't look people up much anymore though. I am back in touch with a friend that has always inspired me, so I am happy.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com