Thursday, May 17, 2007

Break

Yesterday, I took a break on my novel and did a few things I've been putting off including housework and getting 200 pages into HP 5. Ah, nice! :) For most of the day, I felt guilty that I wasn't working on my book and it kept nagging away at me. Of course, by day's end, I was able to realize the value of a break and I feel refreshed and ready to get back to work today.

What's your favorite thing to do when you're taking a break from writing? The Grey's Anatomy season finale tonight perhaps? ;)

2 shout outs:

ERiCA said...

Never seen Gray's Anatomy (*ducks tomatoes*) but I haven't been known to catch d'Onofrio on L&O...

Jessica Burkhart said...

Erica! *Gasps!* LOL No Grey's for you, huh? I've never seen The Sopranos and people are shocked about that. :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com