Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Someone likes my book! :)

That's my new friend, Julia. I about died when I saw this pic. So. Sweet. Thank you for reading, J!! :) I'm feeling all special because someone other than friends or family like my book. Woo!

Want more pics? I posted some of my visit to Simon & Schuster. They're on yesterday's post.

Also...this is a new non-fiction horse book from Aladdin. It's called YOU AND YOUR HORSE: HOW TO WHISPER YOUR WAY INTO YOUR HORSE'S LIFE and it's by Dandi Daley Mackall. It's packed with great tips on riding, horse care and everything a young rider needs to know. Plus? It has TAKE THE REINS on the back, which is super cool.





And!! Twilight has a DVD release date! March 21! Woo! E! is predicting midnight madness.

3 comments:

Keri Mikulski said...

Congrats, Jessica! ;)

Jessica Burkhart said...

Thanks, Keri. It's soo cool to see a pic of someone with your book. :)

Angela Ackerman said...

How cool is that? Congrats!!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews