Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Someone likes my book! :)

That's my new friend, Julia. I about died when I saw this pic. So. Sweet. Thank you for reading, J!! :) I'm feeling all special because someone other than friends or family like my book. Woo!

Want more pics? I posted some of my visit to Simon & Schuster. They're on yesterday's post.

Also...this is a new non-fiction horse book from Aladdin. It's called YOU AND YOUR HORSE: HOW TO WHISPER YOUR WAY INTO YOUR HORSE'S LIFE and it's by Dandi Daley Mackall. It's packed with great tips on riding, horse care and everything a young rider needs to know. Plus? It has TAKE THE REINS on the back, which is super cool.





And!! Twilight has a DVD release date! March 21! Woo! E! is predicting midnight madness.

3 shout outs:

Keri Mikulski said...

Congrats, Jessica! ;)

Jessica Burkhart said...

Thanks, Keri. It's soo cool to see a pic of someone with your book. :)

Angela said...

How cool is that? Congrats!!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com