Sunday, January 4, 2009

I feel like Buddy the Elf

Tomorrow, I'm off to my previously mentioned secret PR Ninja activity! :) I'm not complaining about spending a little time away from the computer. Yes, I'm drafting TRIPLE FAULT, but my attention span is awful this week! I get more distracted the closer I get to the TTR release. I feel like Will Ferrell in Elf. There's a scene in the movie when he's eating M&Ms with spaghetti and maple syrup. He might be drinking Coke or coffee, too, but I don't remember. Anyway, he's bouncing off the walls and I'm feeling like that!












Remember to leave a comment here if you want to be entered to win a signed copy of
TAKE THE REINS!

And yeah, I'm totally aware that my countdown clock has 22 days left. Twenty-two. Must. Ignore. :)

2 comments:

Christina Farley said...

I think spaghetti topped with syrup and M&M's would be my boys version of the perfect food. Maybe you should patent it. :)

Kelly Polark said...

I love, love, love Buddy the Elf. We had spaghetti the other night and my hubby suggested to the kids that they add maple syrup. They wanted to, but I nixed the idea! (Mean Mom!):0)
Hope you had a great Ninja PR adventure!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews