Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Signing stock at Barnes & Noble Tallahassee!


Wow. Just wow. It's my book. At a store. Barnes & Noble in Tallahassee. OMG!



There they are! The customer service rep, Kate, had the fourth copy at the desk with a sticky note on it. It said author is coming in tonight to sign copies.



Signing with my pink pen! The power of pink! :)



I love stalking my book.


Barnes & Noble in Tallahassee


So, I intended just to go in to gawk at my book on the shelves. But instead, I got to sign copies and leave signed postcards. I just missed the manager, but she was super nice on the phone. I hope to go back to sign new books whenever they come in.

Thanks so much, B&N Tallahassee, for supporting Canterwood Crest!!

4 shout outs:

Heather Harper said...

Your hair looks fab, Jessica! And your books on the shelves look good, too! ;-)

Jessica Burkhart said...

Thank you, Heather! I got it cut in NYC at the coolest place. :)

(I feel like such a dork for posting three times today, LOL.)

Jenn said...

Congrats! How long did you spend at the bookstore? Do you keep a log of these visits? Did you talk to any tweens?

Your hair IS really cute.

Christina Farley said...

Great pictures! I love it. It must feel so amazing to see your book right there in its place where it belongs.

Happy day!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com