Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm back!

So, a girl goes away to NYC for a few days (details to come) and comes back to lots of link love! :) My poor blog has never felt so abandoned, but that'll change...

Harmony at Harmony Book Reviews posted a review for Take the Reins! Thank you sooo much, girl! :) Read it here.

Agent Sistah Sarah MacLean interviewed me on her blog. Check it out! Thank you, Sarah! :)

Arya on LiveJournal also interviewed me. It was so much fun and thanks for hosting me, Arya.

Simon & Schuster revamped their Website. It's sooo awesome. Authors have their own portals with special S&S blog entries, exclusive Q&As, my life in eight words, videos and more. One of my fave questions--"Who is your favorite fictional villian?" My answer will probably surprise you. My page is up and you can see it here.

4 shout outs:

Alyson Noel said...

Welcome back and congrats on the great review!!!

Melissa Walker said...

Dude, you better tell me next time you're here!!

Jessica Burkhart said...

Thanks, Alyson!

Melissa, I know!! I walked around Brooklyn and thought, "OMG, Melissa's around here somewhere." When I come back, we're going out. :)

Stephanie J said...

Glad you're back! I was wondering...

I'm excited about this countdown. :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com