Monday, March 9, 2009

Visit to Lake City Community College and Richardson Middle School




On March 18, I'm visiting Lake City Community College (Lake City, FL) to read, sign books and appear on the college's TV show--Perspectives.

Before my signing, I'll be visiting Richardson Middle School in Lake City. I get to meet with a pre-AP class and I can't wait. Should be fun.

I'll be signing books at 2pm in the learning resource center at LCCC's campus. This is super special to me because I started taking classes at LCCC when I was sixteen. I graduated from LCCC in fall 2005 and then transferred to FSU. I had an amazing time at LCCC and I'm excited to go back. The campus is amazing and I had the best experience there.

A very special thanks to Jim Morris and Sonja Yarborough for setting this up. I appreciate it! Gooo, Timberwolves! :D

No comments:

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews