Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WCTV 6 taping--so fun!


(This is the dress I wore to my WCTV taping. BC, you like? It was early and I was just like, "Take the picture, already!")

I wanted a pic of the dress since I think the cameras were aimed at the waist up.

Anyway, the taping for The Good Morning Show was so much fun! Three minutes goes by super fast especially considering how long my last TV appearance lasted. The segment will air on channel 6.2 on Friday morning at 7am. It was also be online. I'll get a link posted on Friday. Yay!

Thank you, Shonda Knight! :)

6 comments:

Alyson Noel said...

Definitely post the link, please!!

Congrats--you look so pretty!

Stephanie J said...

I second that! I'd love to see it! And you look super cute...it's a shame that they only shot the waist up but at least you knew you looked good. :)

Btw, I've been stopped at my local B&N periodically to check on book numero dos but it's not on the shelves yet. I might start pestering them to go check in the back.

Jessica Burkhart said...

Thanks, Alyson! :)

It's very true, Steph, that at least you know you feel good with what you're wearing.

And thanks for checking on book two. They need to get it out already. Hello, it came out yesterday. ;)

Erin said...

I absolutely LOVE your outfit Jessica!!

Bookworm said...

LOVE the dress--so cute!

Anonymous said...

The dress that you have worn looks amazing, espically with your fiqure. It very much reminds me of the Chic clothing styles comming out of London, Paris, and of course New York at the momment.d

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews