Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chasing Blue is out early! :)




Well, it appears that Barnes & Noble is the first to release CHASING BLUE. Yep! I haven't actually seen it Out There, but their site says it's shipping.

Amazon is also in stock! That means I'll resume my book stalking ways. I'd just stopped doing that, too. :)

Yaaay! As always, thanks to AA, EK and S&S. <3


About the book:

Home (Bitter) Sweet Home

Now that Sasha Silver and her horse, Charm, have proven that they're worthy competitors for the Canterwood Crest equestrian team, Sasha's psyched to get back to school...until self-proclaimed It girl, queen bee, and owner of the I'm-so-way-better-than-you-are attitude, Heather Fox, is assigned as Sasha's riding partner.

Not. Good.

And when Heather starts spending a little too much QT with Sasha's almost-boyfriend, Jacob, their partnership is put to the ultimate test.

7 comments:

Alea said...

Oh my gosh yay! It's a whirlwind!

Jessica Burkhart said...

It is, Alea! Crazy. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my hands on it!
-K.

Anonymous said...

You get yourself all prepared for a pub date and then B&N shocks you into a tailspin!

Congratulations! I can't wait till they're all out together on the shelves at the same time :) :)

Keri Mikulski said...

Congrats!!!! :) Yay!!!!

Can't wait to snag a copy.

Anonymous said...

I know CB is coming out, but I don't know what stores they are in..

P.S.- I love CC, love it, love it, love it, i can't put it down!

Audra E. said...

Looks great! =)

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews