Monday, March 9, 2009

Call for author quotes for mag article

Hey, author friends!

I'm on assignment for LISTEN MAGAZINE (reaches 100,000 teens) and I'm writing an article for their October issue that'll advise teens about how to get published.

I'd love to get a few quotes from my pubbed author friends. If you're interested, leave a comment here to say that you are and I'll email a few of you to get quotes. I'll just ask 3 or 4 questions about how you got published, what your journey was, etc.

If you agree to give me quotes, I'll need 'em ASAP because the article is due in early April.

Thanks!! :)

2 comments:

Alyson Noel said...

Cool, count me in!

Jessica Burkhart said...

Yay, thanks Alyson! :) I'll be emailing you soon.

Everyone--I've got enough comments now thanks to the LJ post. Thanks in advance!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews