Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Friday, March 27, 2009

WCTV video! :)

I have video! :) I watched it this morning with one eye covered...I hate watching myself on TV, LOL. It's weird.



I'm off to my school visit at Roberts in a little while. We're under a tornado watch because there's a tornado on the ground not far from here. So, I might be doing the tornado drill in the hallway with the kids. Eek! :) The sky's that gross yellowish gray. And that's why I'll be leaving early.

Hope you all enjoy the video! I'll have pics to share when I get back from today's visit.

4 shout outs:

Alyson Noel said...

You look gorgeous and poised--you should def watch it with both eyes!

yabooknerd said...

That's awesome - great work

Mitch Wallace said...

Great job Jessica! I would have been out-of-my-mind nervous to be on TV.

Erin said...

You seem very comfortable on camera--great job. :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com