Monday, March 2, 2009

Canterwood Crest #6 title reveal and photo shoot fun

Tallahassee Magazine just left a short while ago. They came and took pics for an upcoming article in the mag. Scott and Monica were wonderful and I had so much fun. Thanks for coming, guys. I appreciate it! :) I can't wait to see the pics. Scott showed me a few on his camera and I thought the background looked great.

Also, I can reveal the title for Canterwood Crest #6! Little White Lies comes out on December 22, 2009. It's now up on Amazon. Cool.

Back to editseditsedits.

2 shout outs:

Mitch Wallace said...

Awesome! What are you doing edits on at the moment?

Bookworm said...

Wow! You are on a roll--love the title, it sounds so interesting and makes me want to read it ASAP!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com