Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Contest winner!

All right! I put the number of comments into a random number generator and we have a winner for a signed copy of Chasing Blue.

The winner is...Miss Erin! Erin, I'm sending you an e-mail right now. :)

Thanks so much to everyone who entered!

Also, if you'd like a signed postcard, take a pic of yourself with Take the Reins or Chasing Blue and e-mail it to me. I'll post your pic and send you a pretty personalized Canterwood Crest postcard.

Oh! And the sweetest girl e-mailed me a Canterwood Crest Power Point that she made. It's the COOLEST thing. I asked her if I could share it, so we'll see what she says. *If* I can figure out how to post the slide show. Hmm...

2 shout outs:

Mitch Wallace said...

Hey Jessica: I saw Take the Reins at the Borders in Mission Valley/San Diego today. I'm starting to see it everywhere!

Jessica Burkhart said...

Ahh, cool, Mitch! Thanks for sharing! :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com