Sunday, March 15, 2009

Contest winner!

All right! I put the number of comments into a random number generator and we have a winner for a signed copy of Chasing Blue.

The winner is...Miss Erin! Erin, I'm sending you an e-mail right now. :)

Thanks so much to everyone who entered!

Also, if you'd like a signed postcard, take a pic of yourself with Take the Reins or Chasing Blue and e-mail it to me. I'll post your pic and send you a pretty personalized Canterwood Crest postcard.

Oh! And the sweetest girl e-mailed me a Canterwood Crest Power Point that she made. It's the COOLEST thing. I asked her if I could share it, so we'll see what she says. *If* I can figure out how to post the slide show. Hmm...

2 comments:

Mitch said...

Hey Jessica: I saw Take the Reins at the Borders in Mission Valley/San Diego today. I'm starting to see it everywhere!

Jessica Burkhart said...

Ahh, cool, Mitch! Thanks for sharing! :)

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews