Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

MySpace woes and new book releases

Right before the holidays, I changed my MySpace layout. Fine, right? Sure. It was pretty and girly and I loved it. Friend requests stopped coming in, but I didn't notice...until a few days ago when some nice person e-mailed me and said "hey, we can't friend you because you have no contact table!" Eek! The beautiful layout came without a contact table and I didn't even notice. Sigh.

So, I've got a new look and layout and the most important thing--that table! If we're not already MySpace friends, feel free to add me.

Today's a big day for Lauren Baratz-Logsted and Lisa Schroeder! Both of them have books releasing today. Lisa's debut YA novel, I Heart You, You Haunt Me is out TODAY from Simon Pulse. Lisa's also a member of the class of 2k8. :) Go check out both of those books today!

0 shout outs:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com