Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Get Well Soon Winner

We have a winner!

The Book Muncher

Please email me at jessica [@] jessicaburkhart [dot] com with your address. Thank you, Julie, for stopping by! You were a fantastic guest and please consider coming back when you have a new book.

There's no author Q&A and giveaway this Friday, instead, on Monday (2/1) Keri Mikulski is visiting and she'll have great prizes.

Is everyone enjoying the author Q&As? If so, I'll consider scheduling more through the spring. I'm learning a lot and am archiving the visits on Blogger's sidebar.

Tomorrow, I turn the big 2-1 so I'll be blogging about a look back before I turn legal! :)

3 shout outs:

Jessica Burkhart said...

Ignore my babble. Christine Norris kindly pointed out Friday is 2/1, so yes, Keri will be stopping by on Friday. :)

Pema said...

I think that's really amazing that you're getting your book published - I'm sure it was no easy process, including a lot of hard work on your side. Even though Take the Reins comes out next year, I'll be sure to buy it!

WannabeWriter said...

I love the Q&A's. Please continue them!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com