Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tomorrow's visitor: EM Alexander

Since I'm currently engaged in edits, this post is just a reminder that tomorrow, author E.M. Alexander is stopping by. She'll answer a Q&A and offer writing tips to aspiring authors. Also, leave a comment here (or on LJ) tomorrow to be entered in a drawing for one of two signed copies of E.M.'s book, Death at Deacon Pond. Yay for prizes! I'll count the number of entries and will have my brother pick a number to determine the winners.

4 shout outs:

Anonymous said...

Way to go :) :) :) !!!
Knowing where it all started--I am very proud of you !!I know someone famous !!! Love, Dawn in TEXAS

The Book Muncher (Scarlet) said...

i love contests!

Jessica Anne Elizabeth said...

Hey Jessica, I've been reading off and on the last few weeks, and have linked you. I figured now would be the best chance to say hi!! :) I could use a new author.

Jessica Burkhart said...

Thank you, Dawn!

All right, Scarlet! Me too! :)

Hi, Jessica! Thanks for stopping by! I'll check out your blog next.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com