Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Author Library Visit

I've been sitting on this for a few days while working hard at updating my Website, but I had my first request for an author visit to a library in my state. :) Over the summer, I had been contacted about middle school and college campus visits, but this is my first request for a library visit. I. Am. So. Excited. I love, love libraries!!

The library is one that I friended through MySpace and they asked for my information. So, on my Website, I now have a shiny, new "schools and libraries" page that I'll be discussing tomorrow at Teen Fiction Cafe. (Yes, I thought I was blogging there yesterday and got confused.)

When I firm up the details, I'll share them, but for now I'm expecting things to slow down for the holidays.

Has anyone been to an author visit at a library? What did you think?

0 shout outs:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com