Saturday, December 1, 2007

BookTour.com

Yesterday, I was combing through my bookmarks when I found one for BookTour. I had bookmarked the site months ago because I hadn't been able to sign up. You need an ISBN to register as an author. Since I've got that now, I got an account and love it! It even has a very cool graphic for your Website that shows all of your school, library, bookstore, etc visits when you add them to BookTour's Website. Plus, I love the fact that if you put in your zipcode, BookTour will tell you when authors are X amount of miles away from you. Neat!

Anyone else have this or heard about it?

4 shout outs:

Gina Black said...

How funny! I just heard about it for the first time not five minutes before reading your blog! I'm going to go over and register. :)

Jessica Burkhart said...

Funny, Gina! :) I love the site!

Emily Marshall said...

Sounds interesting. I'll definitely have to bookmark it myself.

Sara Hantz said...

I haven't heard of this, will definitely take a look.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com