Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

It's that time of year again for...New Year's resolutions! (This sounds like a game show, LOL.) I can't believe it's already January 1 tomorrow. Anyway, I've got my writing resolutions up on my bulletin board since I believe the "see it and make it happen" sort of philosophy. So, here we go:

* Finish two more books in the Canterwood Crest series
* Get an ending on my first YA and start subbing it
* Start a brand new MG project
* Break into my two dream markets--Seventeen and Teen Vogue
*
Learn more about marketing and start promoting Take the Reins in the fall
* Increase blog and Website traffic
* Read even more than I did in 2007

Share some of your writing (or non-writing) goals. :)

3 shout outs:

©Hotbutton Press said...

Jessica, welcome to Blog Book Tours yahoo group... I just approved your request. I'll post some introductory articles later in the week, and I hope you jump in and share all your savvy with us! Love your blog. Happy New Year.

Dani
http://blogbooktours.blogspot.com

Emily Marshall said...

Good luck on all your goals/resolutions for 2008, Jessica.

Some of my writing ones include:
* Get an agent
* Finish current YA in progress
* Start at least one new YA
* And possibly, possibly start a MG (but we'll see)

Happy New Year!

Catherine J Gardner / Phoenix Rendell said...

Good luck with your goals for 2008 Jessica - Cate :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com