Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thanks, Dolbear6!

She was the first to email me to say a NEW title for the #10th Canterwood Crest book has been released on Amazon.

It is....

ELITE AMBITION


Yaaay! :)

Can't wait for the CITY SECRETS cover to go up. I think you guys will heart it. <3

As soon as I've got time to sit down and write a decent blog entry, I've got a few things to share with you guys (not Canterwood related), so look for that soon.

6 shout outs:

Kathryn said...

Yeah! I cannot wait and great title choices. :)

Thoroughbredstar said...

LOOOOOOOVE the title!
I can't wait to see the CS cover and now this new one!!!!!!!

P.S.
first the series was 4 books then 8then 12, how about 16?!?!

Sara S said...

LOVE IT! i am going to amazon right now! it gonna be awesome! oooh and 16 books woulb be AWESOMETASTICAL!

Adina said...

Cool name, can't wait to read it. :D

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Luv the name ,can't wiat to read it!

Katie N. said...

EEEEKKKKK!!!!! SO TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com