Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

The winner of VIOLET BY DESIGN

All right! We've got a winner in Melissa Walker's Violet contest. The winner...is... WindyCindy! Congratulations! Please send an e-mail to jessica [@] jessicaburkhart [dot] com with your name and address so Melissa can mail your book.

Tomorrow, I've got author S.A. Harazin right here with a new contest, so don't despair if you didn't win.

I hope you're all enjoying the different guests on my blog and I'm pretty everyone agrees that prizes are fantastic. :)

2 shout outs:

Melissa Walker said...

Ooh, fun. Thanks for hosting me, Jessica!

windycindy said...

Thank you very much! Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com