Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Teaser for your weekend

Okay...I've got some fun, exciting, suuuuper cool news book-related news! But I can't share it yet. As soon as I'm sure everything is a one hundred percent go, I'll post. Let's just say this...I'm going to document this trip with video blogs. It's something I've never done and I bet most of you haven't either. That's all I'll say. :) For now.

It's gonna be good. Keep your eyes peeled for a video coming soon with the first clue.

5 shout outs:

Alyson Noel said...

Congrats on the awesome thing I am now DYING to know about!
:-D
Have a fun weekend!
Alyson

keri mikulski :) said...

How exciting! I'm imagining many amazing things. :)

PJ Hoover said...

Oooh, exciting! I want to know what!

Jessica Burkhart said...

I'm dying to tell you, Alyson! :)

Thanks, Keri! :)

It's VERY exciting, PJ!

TJBrown said...

I hate secrets!
Teri

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com