Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

6 random things

I was tagged by Book~Adorer to do six unimportant things about myself. So, here we go.

1. If you're watching TV with me, I have to hold the remote. This is non-negotiable. :)

2. I've never been to Starbucks. Gasp, I know! I just cannot pay that much for a coffee!

3. I'm addicted to my blog and Website StatCounter. I check them every day.

4. I failed my first college essay. Miserably, I might add.

5. My math skills suck. They're embarrassingly bad!

6. I think I'm getting addicted to video blogging. :)

Anyone else who wants to play is tagged!

3 shout outs:

Barrie said...

And your first college essay was on what topic? :)

Alyson Noel said...

NEVER been to Starbucks (gasp!).
Not even to use the bathroom??

Jessica Burkhart said...

Barrie, it was an assigned essay on some football guy--Vince Lombardi. Football is sooo not my fav. :)

Never, Alyson. Not a foot in the door, LOL. :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com