Sunday, November 4, 2007

National Novel Writing Month: Day 4 & Writer Strike

Day four is here! After a lackluster 200 words added yesterday, I'm ready to get going today. How's it going for everyone else?

And, has anyone else been keeping tabs on the Hollywood strike? If this happens, we'll be watching reality TV for months. Soaps, primetime and late-night shows will all be impacted by this very possible strike. Here's an updated article below:

Writer strike looms in Hollywood after talks break off

2 comments:

Jessica Burkhart said...

All right! As of 4pm I'm up to 9500 words. I got 1559 words done so far today and I have a couple more hours of typing left. Thanks to tea cake, I'm switching word meters. :)

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Good for you! I'm not participating, I know I'll fail. haha!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews