Tuesday, July 7, 2009

HorseGirlTV--yay!




When I got an e-mail from Angelea Walkup, I was sooo excited! Angelea is the host of HorseGirlTV and it's one of the coolest, most innovative programs for people who love horses.

To explain about HorseGirlTV, I'm borrowing this directly from Angelea's Website:

HorseGirlTV® is a forward thinking online series focusing on the positive aspects of the equine industry.


Mission
The mission at HorseGirlTV® is to educate the equine community while simultaneous entertaining and educating kids, families and mainstream audiences exposing the wonderful world of horses to the world thus enriching and expanding our industry. HorseGirlTV’s goal with is to continually create unique, quality equine entertainment for the wired generation! Tune in. Tack up.®

About Our Host
As a life long equestrian, Angelea (HorseGirlTV’s CEO or Chief Equine Officer!) has not only ridden and trained but she has successfully competed in Dressage through Grand Prix earning both her USDF Silver and Gold Medals. Angelea’s post university career found her behind an illuminated computer screen working in Internet technologies with online communities. She turned in her full-time keyboard with her companies successful acquisition by a major Internet brand and is now focusing her energies on maximizing the emerging world of new media for horse lovers.

I've been a fan of the show for a while and am thrilled that Angelea has asked me to come on and talk about my journey from rider to writer. I'm going to her farm in North Carolina in August to shoot and I'll be vlogging from there. :) We'll probably *both* be vlogging, LOL, since Angelea is as into technology as I am.

When the show airs, it'll be available online and as an iPod download, which is super cool. I'll be sure to let everyone know when we get an airdate.

Thanks in advance to Angelea and yay for HorseGirlTV! :)

1 comment:

Melissa Walker said...

Well, this is the coolest thing I've heard all day!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews