Sunday, July 19, 2009

Note to my awesome readers

Hi, reader girlies!

Ooohhmmygosh, your response to the news about Canterwood being extended to 12 books blew me away. I'm reading EVERY e-mail and you all will get a response, I promise. I'm just in crazy mode as I finish LITTLE WHITE LIES and get it all pretty before sending it to Editor Kate.

Also, yes, absolutely send me pics of you with one or any of the books. I'd love to have them for a collage on my Website. That's so sweet of everyone to want to send those in. E-mail away!

It's been so much fun to chat with you guys on the different forums. Cheers to the girls who started them. Awesome.

I've got to get back to writing and start judging your entries in the Girls Horse Club fiction competition. I've browsed through a few of them and you guys are supertalented. It's going to be a tough job to choose the winners.

But while I've been so busy writing, I've also been drooling over my TBR book pile. I've been sneaking in reading time whenever I can. I finished a couple of ARCS and will blog about those as soon as I can.

Things I want to read right now? Fiona Finkelstein, Big-Time Ballerina!!. Isn't the cover insanely adorable?


Releases Sept 2009

And Positively. Again, a stunning cover and I adored Courtney's first book.


Releases Sept 2009


Finally, Twenty Boy Summer. I've heard so much about this book and can't wait to start.

3 comments:

Alycia said...

Hey! I wish I subscribed to your blog faster. I am a girl, and I love horses. Anyway, I'd better get back to writing. I'll read some of your back entries later.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the 9-12 Canterwood Crest books to come out!! (The covers)

I soo excited aout Triple Fault coming out!

~Kathryn

Anonymous said...

Oops!


*I'm super excited about Triple Fault coming out!

Sorry LOL typed waayy too fast :)

~Kathryn

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews