Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy (almost!) 4th of July!

free myspace graphics :: myspace images :: myspace pictures free myspace layouts

Happy almost 4th of July, everyone! I'm out for a blog break as of today, but will be back next week. :) Unless, you know, something crazy happens that I HAVE to blog about. I'm so excited that it's my first 4th in NYC. Last year, I was sitting on the trunk of my car with my brother watching neighborhood fireworks. This year? Who knows!

Tonight, I'm hitting Stir with friends and I'm beyond excited.

Have a fab holiday weekend!!

2 shout outs:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. Burckhart! Im sooooo thrilled that you are a judge for the GHC competition this summer!
=0) i enjoy your works, they are top notch!

~HorseFeathers (Junior Blogger)

Rachel Danielle said...

Happy fourth to you too Jess! And thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for being one of judges at GHC. The fiction competition is going to be great!
~Rachel

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com