Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Photo shoot on Monday--eep!

Yesterday, I got a call that Tallahassee Magazine wants to take pics for the article they're running soon. Exciting. They asked where I do most of my writing and said they'd like to take pics of me at my workspace.

Mad. Cleaning. And stuff shuffling.

Like crazy. For some reason, whenever I think of photos of authors in their workspace, I always think of Meg Cabot in a tiara. Or her new author pics.

At least I've got the signing on Saturday, so I can't stay home and clean/rearrange things. Anyway, they'll be here at 9am on Monday. Sunday will be spent choosing The Outfit. Yes. (And Mandy Morgan, I WILL be wearing the killer boots!) ;) Mandy told me to definitely wear them to an interview and they seemed to be lucky. So I'll keep wearing 'em.

Now, I'm off to a meeting to talk last minute details for the Books-A-Million signing. It's almost here!

3 shout outs:

Stacy Nyikos said...

I do the mad cleaning thing too, as if somehow cleaning up my house could in some way make me all the nervousness magically go away. I still end up totally nervous, but with a clean house. Hm. Must work on that.

Christina Farley said...

Sounds like fun, if not a little nerve raking!

Leefatay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com