Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Addicted to Twitter



In case you didn't catch the video on Tara Lazar's blog, I wanted to repost it here. Tara and Roshni did such a great job. Thank you, girls! :)

And, um, I am seriously addicted to Twitter. Almost like Facebook. I even got twhirl. That's bad, isn't it? I already have phantom vibrations from my phone when I swear I'm getting a text and I'm not. If I start to hear the twhirl ping when my computer isn't on...

3 shout outs:

Bookworm said...

Yya! Great vlog!

Keri Mikulski said...

Loved the Vlog! I'm excited to join TWITTER, but scared. :)

Jessica Burkhart said...

Thanks, Bookworm!

Do it, Keri. It's fun! :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com