Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hannah Montana in Greenbrier, TN

I laughed out loud when I read that on E! (Not because there was an accident on set--no injuries) I used to live in Greenbrier, Tennessee. If you haven't been there and I'm betting you haven't, it's a tiny little town about 30 mins from Nashville. I attended Greenbrier Elementary and have a feeling I know exactly where they're filming the movie.

It's just quite weird to think my little town was invaded by Miley & Co.

The story.

3 shout outs:

JessInFocus said...

I never thought tiny Greenbrier would be featured on E!

Thanks for the comment last week. My internet was down for more than a week then went camping so I was away from blogland for awhile...

Jessica Burkhart said...

I know! I was shocked. :)

WordWrangler said...

I was in Tennessee all week last week. Ever heard of a beautiful little place called Townsend?
We had a blast in the river down there...

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com