Sunday, June 1, 2008

Diary of a Debut Author Video: How to Become a Freelance Writer

I decided to go for it yesterday while I had a little free time (meaning, I was thinking of a mean girl trick and taking a writing break) and made the freelancing video I've been plotting for a while. I hope I answered your questions and thanks so much for the emails and messages! As I say in the vid, if I don't answer your question or if you have other writing questions you'd like me to tackle, get in touch. :)

Hope you enjoy it!


1 comment:

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Thanks so much for the video. It was very interesting and I'd love to learn more, definitely. :)

Lauren

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews