Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Painting!

Pretty paint colors!
I heart Crimson Silk
What a soothing name


First, I had to draw a new winner for FRENEMIES! Marjolein, you win! Please e-mail me with your address to ship your prize. :)

So, we're painting this week! We started over the weekend, so I've been sleeping in the living room for a few days because my room was first and it smells paint-y. My room was a kind of starchy white and now it's a creamy, pretty French Vanilla color called "Innocence." Pics are coming!

The bathroom...oh, yes. It was a muddy/brownish/? color and now wait till you see. So. Lovely.

I was in awe of the many, many color choices. How much fun would it be to say, "Ah, yes my walls are "crimson silk" and my hallway is "violet bouquet." Mine aren't, but you get the idea. My bathroom, however, is now "Honeydew."

Thanks to everyone who wished my hand a speedy recovery! I'm not whining (so much) as I type today. ;) I'm trying to get a lot of work done early since I've got my hands on THE HOST and HOME (Julie Andrews' memoir) and I can't wait to get reading.

3 comments:

Stephanie J said...

Glad you're healing! No cats for me but I had massive bruises on my legs when I was teaching my dogs to swim. As they turned to go back to the shore their nails dug into my thighs...ouch!

Looks like it's the the season of painting! I'm going to paint next week but it'll be a saturated green color. Post pics soon. :)

Jessica Burkhart said...

Ouch, Steph! Painful. But I hope your dogs can swim now. :)

Yay for another painter! It's sooo time consuming, but worth it.

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Yeah, that crimson silk is cool!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews