Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by [info]elmarshall, so here goes! :)

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Ooh, let's see. I was graduating from fifth grade and preparing to move from Tennessee to Illinois.

What are 5 things you need to do today?

1. Keep working on my PR plan for TAKE THE REINS.
2. IM session with a friend
3. Finish INK EXCHANGE so I can finally get back to work! :)
4. Walk 2 miles
5. Send a magazine query follow up

What are some snacks you enjoy?

* Crackers (esp. of the cheesy variety)
* Cherries
* Heart to Heart cereal (dry)
* Gum (does that count?!)

What would you do if you were a billionaire?

* Hire a hot gardener a la Desperate Housewives.
* Get a garden.
* Buy a log cabin in a rural area where it snows.
* Build a new wing at my local Humane Society
* Contribute to stem cell research.

What are 3 bad habits?


1. I worry about everything! Plus, I read into stuff that doesn't require it.
2. I'm a hopeless work a holic. Can't stop.
3. I'm a TV junkie. I could leave the TV on all day if Global Warming wasn't a cause for concern.

Name 5 places you have lived

Goodlettsville, TN
Ocala, FL
Effingham, IL (Okay, really Dieterich, but no one has heard of that town!)
Waynesboro, VA
Springfield, TN

What are 5 jobs you've had?


* Freelancer for magazines
* Staff writer for FSView & Florida Flambeau
* graduate assistant at College of Engineering at FSU
* Webmistress and foster parent (as a volunteer) for Humane Society
* Freelance poetry and magazine article editor

Thanks for tagging me, Em! This was so fun! I tag anyone who wants to play!

No comments:

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews