Monday, October 1, 2007

Halloween Decoration Pictures





As promised, here are some of our best Halloween decorations! We have pics of the front door, fireplace mantle and a close up of the wreath. Boy, I'm starting to get in the spooky mood! Each weekend, we'll watch a couple of different Halloween movies. The choices for this weekend? Ghostbusters and Dracula.

Cross your fingers that Dracula doesn't scare me too much....

Got any fav Halloween movies? My top favorite is... It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. Love it. :)

4 comments:

Linda D. (sbk) said...

Ghostbusters! Absolute favourite!! Thanks for reminding me that we should rent it this month.

Deb Cushman said...

The witch wreath is wonderful! But, I like the ghosts hanging from your porch roof the best! Bet they look spooky at night swingiing in the breeze!

Jessica Burkhart said...

Linda, Ghostbusters is soo good!

Frecklesanddeb, Thanks for stopping by! I love the ghosts, too. They look great at night. :)

Erica Ridley said...

Love it! Gaah, maybe I should decorate anyway, even though I won't be here. Lurve halloween!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews