Monday, October 29, 2007

8 random things #2

The lovely Steph tagged me for 8 random facts for today. So, here they are:


1. I don't have cable. Nope, if I did, I'd watch waaaay too much TV. :)


2. So, based on #1, I've never seen an episode of The Hills or any of those crazy MTV reality shows.


3. Every December, I walk around my neighborhood almost every night just to look at the Christmas lights. I love how pretty, sparkly and warm the neighborhood feels.


4. I switched college minors three times and majors never. My minors went from film, to women's studies to humanities.


5. I can' t cook. Well...can't or won't? Difference? :)


6. I HATE scary movies. I can't handle anything even remotely scary or I won't sleep for days.


7. I despise the taste of milk--except for in cereal.


8. I own (and love) all of Britney's CDs. And, have you read this? Yes, Blackout is a hit with critics!



PS- I found this cool article! Check out the sidebar on the right...http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/Entertainment/Headlines/entBOOK01102507.htm

3 shout outs:

Stephanie said...

Love the article that you posted! I'm glad it's getting some attention. :)

So you're one of thoooooose... one of those who doesn't like milk! I cannot understand you people. ;) But really, milk is actually my favorite drink. Weird how people love and hate the same thing, eh?

And I never took you for a Britney Fan!

Jessica Burkhart said...

Yep, I'm one of those non-milk loving people, LOL... It's a strange thing to dislike, but it's true. :)

I'm a closet Britney fan, I guess! Most people never guess. LOL

Jess said...

Hey Jess, thanks for the link. I enjoyed hearing the interview about how NaNoWriMo got started and I LOVE seeing you name over in the side-bar. How exciting for you!
;-)

P.S. I never figured you for a Britney fan either. That was a shocker!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com