Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Friday, July 6, 2007

Something new...

Well, I've been working on a little project over the past couple of days because of an offer I received and I should be able to share it with everyone next week! :) It's related to writing, in a way, but doesn't have anything to do with my books. Curious? Check back next week for the announcement!

I'm knee-deep in editing and the blog may be a little quieter than usual, but it will still be updated at least 4 times a week.

Share your post-holiday plans for this weekend!

4 shout outs:

Kelly Parra said...

Ugh, no fair! Now I'm in suspense!

Jessica Burkhart said...

Kelly, LOL! It is pretty exciting! ;)

Bri said...

Writing reviews I owe.

Seems we have some mutual friends or or least classmates. My friend Brian, leader of the improv troupe I'm in, had a class with you, as did my friend Mary-Susan. They asked me if I knew you since they saw the FSUview article about you and knew I was into kids books. :)

Good luck with your new secret thing!

Jessica Burkhart said...

Yep, I've had class with Brian and Mary-Susan. :)

I can't wait to share my news with everyone next week!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com