Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Stable of Books

Coming on July 26, Aladdin is releasing a "Stable of Canterwood Crest Books" (isn't that name supercute?!) of Take the Reins, Chasing Blue, Behind the Bit and Triple Fault as a set of e-books at a great price. Here's a link to pre-order it via Kindle. I'm sure the link will be available soon for the Nook if it isn't already.

I can't wait for this to come out! I never dreamed I'd have a set of books. Ever.

Thank you so much to Team Canterwood for supporting me, Editor K and the series. It's because of YOU that this is happening. Since it's a virtual release, I'm sure I'll come up with something fun to celebrate with you all . . . :)

xo

5 comments:

Sam Newman =D said...

LIKELIKELIKELIKE

CCH said...

That's so cool do you think it's available for an iPad

Will som1 plz read my blogs and leave comments

EmmaTheAuthoress said...

Super cool, Jess! I'm so glad!

Anonymous said...

Whoa!!! That is so cool. just like the Misty series, but on ebook!!Congrats!

Connie said...

Awesome!!!!!! I just got a Kindle recently....can't wait to get the Stable of Canterwood Books!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews