Monday, June 20, 2011

Win a signed book and help animals! :)

Side note: This is my 1,000th blog post! Don't know if that's good or bad . . .


Anyway, I wanted to very quickly let you all know that I posted a signed copy of UNFRIENDLY COMPETITION on eBay. I got the idea from Maureen Johnson because proceeds of the sale will go to my fave charity--the ASPCA. So, from time to time, I'll be using that eBay account to put up a signed book or possibly something else Canterwood related. Bidding on the item equals a win for animals.


I volunteered at my local Humane Society for years and there's an especially soft spot in me for cats. :)


So, if you're interested, check out the link and start a bidding war! :)


xoxo


Jess

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews