Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Win a signed book and help animals! :)

Side note: This is my 1,000th blog post! Don't know if that's good or bad . . .


Anyway, I wanted to very quickly let you all know that I posted a signed copy of UNFRIENDLY COMPETITION on eBay. I got the idea from Maureen Johnson because proceeds of the sale will go to my fave charity--the ASPCA. So, from time to time, I'll be using that eBay account to put up a signed book or possibly something else Canterwood related. Bidding on the item equals a win for animals.


I volunteered at my local Humane Society for years and there's an especially soft spot in me for cats. :)


So, if you're interested, check out the link and start a bidding war! :)


xoxo


Jess

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com