Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Canterwood Twitter background by Madie


Look at this AMAZING Twitter or desktop wall paper made by the fab Madie! I have lots more artwork (including a gorge Lauren and Whisper piece of art) that I'll be sharing soon. Right now, I'm back and forth between the hospital and taking a break from the computer to be with Kate.

She is uplifted by all of your thoughts and prayers--I cannot thank you enough. Really from the bottom of my heart--thank you.

You all are my heroes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Canterwood Twitter background is beautiful!!Happy day to you and Kate.

Adina H, said...

It's so pretty. I hope kate gets better and i can't wait to read CHOSEN!!!!

Joni said...

This background is so neat looking! Great photo editing...

Miss hearing from you more often, but I totally understand. Thinking of you and Kate both!

Sam Newman :) said...

pretty(:

Ella said...

I wish you could blog more, but I know you have to take care of Kate. Hope you both are alright!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews