Thursday, May 26, 2011

Winners of Chosen contest!

I got superlucky and had time to run the # of entrants (plus extra entries) through the generator and the "see-your-name-in-Initiation" contest winners have been chosen at random!

I feel so grateful to have had so many entries. The best part was SEEING you guys! I love putting a face to your names. You all have such beautiful names that I bet some of them pop up in future books. I mean, where better to look for names than Team Canterwood?!

Since we had sooo many fab entrants, I changed it up a little. We are going to have one main winner, as mentioned, and TWO runners up. The main winner's name will appear more frequently and will have dialogue. The runners up with make a brief appearance in a scene in the book.

So, no more torture!

The GRAND PRIZE WINNER IS:

JILL (TEAM ERIC)

~*~*~*~ Yaaaay! Jill, please e-mail (jess _ burkhart AT hotmail DOT com) me with your last initial (if you want it used). Also, I have another question for you in the email. Congratulations!!!! :)

The TWO RUNNERS UP ARE:

Jayllex M.

AND

Kacie F.

Way to go!! I'm so excited for you both to make cameos in INITIATION.

Again, thank you to all who entered and I wish I could use all of your names. I'll be holding another contest like this for a future book, so don't worry. I'm opening this posts to comments and hope if you do post that you'll congratulate the winners.

xoxo

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great contest! Congrats to the winners. Prayers to you and Kate.

Anonymous said...

Great contest! Glad you will be doing more like this soon.

Connie said...

Congragulations to Jill and the two runner ups (or runners ups or whatever)!!!!! Hope Kate gets well soon, and MAyo Clinic can help her!!! Wonderful contest, I can't wait for the next one.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Jill! Good job!

Thoroughbredstar said...

Congrats to the winners! I'll be looking for your names in the next books (:
Praying for you and Kate, hope everything goes well for you at the Mayo clinic. <3's

Jill/teameric said...

thanks sooo much guys!(:

and..
hope everything goes well with kate!(:

Sam N. :D (TEAM ERIC!!) said...

ooooh, yay! i <3 contests! congrats to the winnersss!!!!!! :3 :D ;D lol

~~~prayers to you and Kate~~~

CrossCountryGirl said...

funnn contest!!! congrats to the winners...that will be the coolest thing seeing you name in one of the CC books!!! :)

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews