Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Saturday!

Happy weekend, Team Canterwood!

So sorry the blog has been quiet! My BFF has been in the hospital and feeling pretty awful, so it has been girl-time. We've been watching THE RICHES (adult content, please note), LAGUNA BEACH, GLEE, HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, THE HILLS and a bunch of other fun stuff on DVD.

I just sorted through 600+ emails from you all and THANK YOU. I will respond as I'm able to and please know I read and appreciate every email. I love hearing from you! :)

The winner of the giveaway from Amanda Marrone is JOANNAH. I emailed you, girl, so look for that. :)

Off to work for a while. Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews