Saturday, May 29, 2010

Getting ready for CITY SECRETS! :)

Hi, guys!

Wow, just *37* (July 6) days until CITY SECRETS (#9) comes out! Yaaay! :) :) Since the books usually ship early, I bet a lot of you will be letting me know that you've got an early copy in your hands. I can't wait for you all to read it.


I'm busy writing in Canterwood land and wanted to let you know that your support and love for Team Canterwood has NOT gone unnoticed or unappreciated. So . . . I did something a little special for you all in CITY SECRETS. You'll find it in the first few pages of the book, so look for it there. <3

Happy long weekend! Go have fun!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews