Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Robert Pattinson's REMEMBER ME set in NYC on June 16



On a whim, I read that Robert Pattinson was filming REMEMBER ME on 8th Street and University in NYC. I was like, "Do I go, or not?!" I wasn't going to go and then everyone was telling me, "Go! It's R Pattz!"

I hopped on the F and forty minutes later, I was walking around looking for Rob. I walked for about twenty minutes and didn't find him. I was getting discouraged and then I decided to walk a different way.

And then...there was a MASSIVE crowd of girls (and some guys) and I KNEW I'd found the right place.

So, enjoy the pics and video of Rob's latest project. Yay!

The video's still processing, so the quality's a little wonky. It shall improve once it's fully processed!

2 shout outs:

nova said...

Glistening!

OMG. Loved it, Jess. So glad you went.

Kelly said...

I bet you are glad you made the trek!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com