Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

No NaNoWriMo for me

So, with the big change in my schedule, November will NOT (sniff) be NaNoWriMo for me. Instead, it'll be NaNoEdMo.

Since I finished the first draft of BTB already, I won't be writing all through November as I'd planned. Instead, I get to cheer on my WriMoing friends and still hang out on the forums. :)

It's crazy mode around my house with pre-PR prep, editing, consuming coffee at a scary rate and brainstorming for Canterwood Crest #4. I adore the title, TRIPLE FAULT, and can't wait to get started on it!

PS--I still haven't gotten around to finishing the blog roll. I didn't delete everyone--promise! I'll get that up this weekend.

PPS--In case I don't blog tomorrow, definitely check back on Friday for an interview and giveaway with author PJ Hoover!

1 shout outs:

Mitch Wallace said...

I feel your pain Jessica! Ironically, I found out about NaNoWriMo through you, and I actually was planning to do it this year for the first time. But since I'm knee deep in the first draft of my Halloween novel (Right around 23,000 words), I won't be able to participate as I had planned. I guess things just work out that way sometimes. Good luck on all your editing - When will you start?

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com