Monday, April 21, 2008

Twilight Guy: A Guy Reads Twilight by Stephenie Meyer




Have you guys heard about TwilightGuy.com? The Website was started by fellow writer and friend Kaleb Nation. Kaleb's new Website chronicles his first read of Twilight and breaks down the book from a guy's perspective. Neat, huh? :)

I'm hooked.

Also, thanks so much to everyone who gave me clothing advice for the photo shoot! I'm STILL looking at clothes and am trying to actually sleep even though I'm insanely excited.

**(Happy birthday, Jason!)**

2 comments:

Erica Ridley said...

Yummmm, Edward... ;-)

Twilight guy sounds interesting. Off to click the link!

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Very cool, thanks for the link!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews