Don't worry! Canterwood Crest is FAR from over!
E-novellas to come with stories from Sasha & LT!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Road Trip Location: DC

So...I'm in DC! Well, Tyson's Corner to be exact. I got in at just after 1am (on Sat) after starting out at 10am (on Fri) from home. It was a long drive, but it went by fast. I read the third Sisterhood book by Ann Brashares and the Clique summer collection book 1. (Massie's horse Brownie has gold-glitter mascara. Um, no. Really.) Next up is Jen's THE SQUAD: KILLER SPIRIT.

From here, it's only a 3 hour drive to my final destination. :) I'll try to post pics and maybe a video tomorrow. I'm meeting a friend in the evening, but I'm going to try and explore the little NJ town before the shoot.

I did change my clothes. Again. Before I left on Friday, I decided I hated my clothes and got a new outfit for dinner with Agent A. Now, I love it. :) I'll get a pic for you guys.

Scroll down to tomorrow's post and enter my giveaway with MP Barker!

2 shout outs:

PJ Hoover said...

Did you get your new outfit at Tysons Corner??? Ah, memories of my childhood growing up in DC.
Have fun!

Jessica Burkhart said...

I didn't PJ, but the stores look amazing in DC! :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com