Saturday, April 26, 2008

Road Trip Location: DC

So...I'm in DC! Well, Tyson's Corner to be exact. I got in at just after 1am (on Sat) after starting out at 10am (on Fri) from home. It was a long drive, but it went by fast. I read the third Sisterhood book by Ann Brashares and the Clique summer collection book 1. (Massie's horse Brownie has gold-glitter mascara. Um, no. Really.) Next up is Jen's THE SQUAD: KILLER SPIRIT.

From here, it's only a 3 hour drive to my final destination. :) I'll try to post pics and maybe a video tomorrow. I'm meeting a friend in the evening, but I'm going to try and explore the little NJ town before the shoot.

I did change my clothes. Again. Before I left on Friday, I decided I hated my clothes and got a new outfit for dinner with Agent A. Now, I love it. :) I'll get a pic for you guys.

Scroll down to tomorrow's post and enter my giveaway with MP Barker!

2 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

Did you get your new outfit at Tysons Corner??? Ah, memories of my childhood growing up in DC.
Have fun!

Jessica Burkhart said...

I didn't PJ, but the stores look amazing in DC! :)

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews