I was tagged by Jan for five random things, so here goes!
1. I'm really short. Barely 5 foot 2, to be exact. My younger brother (16) is almost 6 foot 5. Who looks like the baby sister? Yeah, me. Everywhere we go. Argh.
2. I love pens. Seriously. I have zillions of them, some I use and some I save. My favorite colors to write with are dark green, dark purple and pink.
3. I'm addicted to tea. Green, white, herbal and red are my favs. Not a huge drinker of black tea, but I love iced black tea in the summer. I also keep a log off all of the teas I've tried and rate them based on whether I liked the taste, brand, etc.
4. I want a squirrel. Yep, in my house. Think Veruca Salt in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when she says, "Daddy, buy me a squirrel." :)
5. I don't like monkeys. At all. Never have for some reason. Sorry Diana and Jen!
If you want to play, consider yourself tagged!
Ahh, I am so excited!! I’m going to my first ever PokemonGO Safari Zone in March! Last June, I was lucky enough to attend GOFest in Chicag...
I'm sooo excited, guys! My first ever anthology is out! Here's a bit about it: Your favorite YA authors including Ellen Ho...
(Warnings: mentions of addiction and suicide attempts.) “Jessica Burkhart is an author of tween and teen books. She loves all things p...
I’m in such a spooky mood that I started playing Pocket Camp again just to trick out my camp for Halloween. 😁 Except since this m...