Monday, September 24, 2007

Weekend of books

I did a lot of reading this weekend. First, I read Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants because (gasp!) I've never read it! I've seen the movie a couple of times (love Alexis Bledel), but I forgot about the book.

Then, I tackled two books from Aladdin MIX (*cough* my line). ;) I read Tricia Rayburn's THE MELTING OF MAGGIE BEAN (see sidebar for link to Amazon) and Lauren Barnholdt's THE SECRET IDENTITY OF DEVON DELANEY. Both are amazing books and MIX has the coolest, cutest covers ever! Next on my list is I am Rembrandt's Daughter. It's a historical YA that came out this year.

What books did you read over the weekend? Or what are you reading now?

PS- I've got awesome news to share, but it'll have to wait a bit. Stay tuned! :)

2 comments:

Barrie said...

Hi! I'm just finishing up Storky by Deb Garfinkle. Very funny. Looking forward to your news!

Danette Haworth said...

Jessica,

Gosh, you've already got awesome creds--what could your news be?!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews