Tuesday, September 4, 2007

TV Tuesday

It's all-new Tuesday for TV! :) Well, daytime that is. I should be editing, but instead I'm watching new episodes of Ellen (she has Hillary Clinton on!) and The View with new co-host Whoopi Goldberg. I miss the controversy Rosie stirred up, so we'll see how Whoopi does today.

I'm blogging for Lamar today so come check us out.

Did everyone have a good holiday? What did you do? My parents, brother and I grilled and we watched movies over the weekend. I've never seen Miss Potter, so I watched that and my fifth (maybe more) viewing of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. The cast was so young and tiny! Aw. Renee Zellweger and my fav Ewan McGregor (gorgeous!) were brilliant in Miss Potter, so if you haven't seen it--get it.

Lots of reading was also done over the extended holiday. I finished several books and am now reading So Totally Emily Ebers by Lisa Yee. The book has one of the most adorable covers I've ever seen.

2 comments:

Karen Fisher-Alaniz said...

So this is where you've been hanging out. I recognize your photo from myspace,right? Yeah- I think that's it. Anyway- love your blog!

Karen

Sara Hantz said...

Miss Potter is a fabulous movie! It has a lovely warm and fuzzy quality about it.

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews