Thursday, September 6, 2007

Busy bee!

Blogging has been and will be a little (just a little!) neglected while I get through this round of edits.

What's keeping you busy right now?

On a freelance note, I got my September 2007 issue of Listen Magazine with my profile of singer Whitney Wolanin. Check it out if you see the mag. :)

Side note: There has also been so much celeb and lifestyle news/gossip recently that I need someone to dish with me! ;) What do you think about the new iPod? Or Halle Berry's pregnancy? Or Britney's rumored performance at the VMA's? I'm writing so much that I'm relishing a little Hollywood chatter.

4 comments:

Marcus Bird, Designer said...

I can dish a bit. Yeah I really should chat a little bit about that celeb stuff... but i've been out of the loop. I didn't know Halle Berry was pregnant...wow.

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

I totally get my fill of dish on celebs--I'm so bad! I'm pretty shocked about Spears on VMA, I hope it works out for her.

Authorness said...

With those genes, Halle's baby is sure gonna be gorgeous.

I've been working 13-hour days, so I'm out of the loop too. What happened with Brit on the VMAs?

Jessica Burkhart said...

I hope it works out for Britney, too, Kelly. Seems like she needs a break right now.

Authorness, Britney hasn't performed yet, but she's supposed to open the VMA's. We'll see! :)

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews